Crypto Social Network is a neutral platform where the success or failure of its members depends entirely on themselves, both for the content they share, better services and marketing campaigns and not for pacts to favor one over the rest , However, being neutral does not mean being passive in the face of planned attempts to damage the reputation of any of our members, for such reason ;
You may not use Crypto Social Network services in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience to damage the reputation of any of our members.
Platform manipulation of “search results” can take many forms and our rules are intended to address a wide range of prohibited behavior, including:
- Coordinated activity, that attempts to artificially influence conversations through the use of multiple accounts, fake accounts, automation and/or scripting with the intention of manipulating search results to damage the reputation of any of our members.
- Inauthentic engagements, that attempt to make accounts or content appear more popular or active than they are;
- Commercially-motivated spam, that typically aims to drive traffic or attention from a conversation on CSN to accounts, websites, products, services, or initiatives.
Multiple accounts and coordination.
Multiple accounts and coordination is prohibited, as well;
- use any automated program for create accounts.
- amplify or disrupt conversations through the use of multiple accounts or by coordinating with others users.
- coordination – creating multiple accounts to post duplicative content or create fake engagement, including:
- coordinating with or compensating others to engage in artificial engagement or amplification, even if the people involved use only one account;
- posting identical or substantially similar post or hashtags from multiple accounts you operate;
- mutually interacting accounts – operating multiple accounts that interact with one another in order to inflate or manipulate the prominence of specific post or accounts; and
- coordinating with others to engage in or promote violations of the Crypto Social Network policies.
Engagement and metrics.
You can’t artificially inflate your own or others’ followers or engagement. This includes:
- Selling/purchasing post or account metric inflation. Selling or purchasing followers or engagements for post, likes, mentions and poll votes.
- Using or promoting third-party services or apps that claim to add followers or add engagements to you post on crypto social network or any other social media.
- Reciprocal inflation – trading or coordinating to exchange follows or post engagements (including but not limited to participation in “follow trains,” “decks,” and similar practices )
- Account transfers or sales – selling, purchasing, trading, or offering the sale, purchase, or trade of CSN accounts, usernames, or temporary access to CSN accounts.
Misuse of CSN product features.
You can’t misuse CSN product features to disrupt others’ experience. This includes:
Post and Direct Messages :
- Sending bulk, aggressive, high-volume unsolicited replies, mentions, or Direct Messages;
- Posting and deleting the same content repeatedly;
- Repeatedly posting identical or nearly identical post, or repeatedly sending identical direct messages;
- Repeatedly posting or sending direct messages consisting of links shared without commentary, so that this comprises the bulk of your Post/Direct Message activity; and
- Post an existing phrase or content in a duplicative manner, whether individually or in concert with other accounts. Also read our “Copypasta and duplicate content policy”.
- Following and then unfollowing large numbers of accounts in an effort to inflate one’s own follower count;
- Indiscriminate following – following and/or unfollowing a large number of unrelated accounts in a short time period, particularly by automated means; and
- Duplicating another account’s followers, particularly using automation.
- Aggressively or automatically engaging with CSN Post to drive traffic or attention to accounts, websites, products, services, or initiatives.
- Using a trending or popular hashtag with an intent to subvert or manipulate a conversation or to drive traffic or attention to accounts, websites, products, services, or initiatives; and
- Using unrelated hashtags in a single or multiple post.
- publishing or linking to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser (malware) or computer or to compromise a person’s privacy (phishing); and
- posting misleading or deceptive links; e.g., affiliate links and clickjacking links.
What is not considered a violation of this policy?
- Posting links without commentary occasionally;
- Coordinating with others to express ideas, viewpoints, support, or opposition towards a cause, provided such behavior does not result in violations of our policies.
Who can report violations of this policy?
Anyone can report accounts or post from post options and contact page.